At the beginning of the month, the usual suspects had a crop but muggings ‘ere really wasn’t on form that day and didn’t even manage to make one card 😦
However, I did try one of Sue Wilson’s techniques called “Caught in Crystal” and produced an A5 piece of background coloured acetate using alcohol inks, tissue paper and cosmic shimmer powders.
Well last night, I finally did something with it and produced this card, having watched Sue Wilson’s DVD again!
It’s an A5 card layered up with black and red card. I’ve used various Spellbinder dies to create the foliage and the frame. The “caught in crystal” acetate is the bit that has been stamped on and the white faux stitching has been added with a gelly roll pen.
I’m now going to try and do another small card with the rest of the acetate and then I’ll see what else I’ve started and not finished 😀
Back again soon